VINYL PLANKS & HYBRID FLOORING?
CUSHION MODULAR VINYL PLANKS
1. PUR Surface Protection ーThe Polyurethane (PU) coating helps to protect against scuffs and reduces maintenance.
2. Wear Layer ー A clear, top layer that provides exceptional resistance to wear, fading staining and easy to clean.
3. Decor Layer ーA high resolution printed PVC layer that realistically captures the look of the surface it is imitating. Generally, the designs are of timber but they may also be of tile or stone.
4-6. Base Layer - 5. Fiberglass Core ー A Vinyl core layer with integrated fiberglass stabilizing sheet provides stability, comfort, and sound reduction qualities.
7. Non-slip Backing Layer ー A Vinyl layer that provides further stability.
GLUE DOWN VINYL PLANKS
1. AloxPlus Surface ProtectionーAloxPlus advanced surface protection for ease of maintenance
2. Polyurethane Wear LayerーThe wear-layers come with a factory-applied polyurethane finish, which is further reinforced with silica bead or aluminum oxide. This added layer of protection helps the product resist scratching and eliminates the need for waxes or polishes.
3. Print Filmーwhich has the desired color pattern.
4. Recycled PVC Backing Layerーgives further foundation support, strength and ease of installation
5. PVC Dimensional Stability Backingーgives further foundation support, strength and ease of installation
1. AloxPlus Surface Protection Layer
2. 0.5mm Heavy Duty Wear Layer
3. High Definition Photographic Layer
4. Design & Comfort LVT Layer
5. Solid Polymer & Limestone Core
6. Advanced 5G Locking System
7. Stability & Comfort LVT Layer
8. Odur Free IXPE Acoustic Backing